Wednesday 21 April 2010

5 Blogs worth following

Here's a list of Blogs I follow:

From Dawn till Dusk - musings on ICT, handhelds and life - ICT teacher Dawn Hallybone's blog. Lots of useful links, ideas and reflection on teaching and learning. Interesting perspectives on game based learning in particular.

Nik's Learning Technology Blog - usually contains links to web based resources that I've never come accross before

Primary bits and bytes - Kirklees LA blog, which although does contain posts aimed specifically at a local audience, often has nuggets of good practice and useful links.

Teacher Reboot Camp - thought provoking and often challenging reflection on the use of technology for learning by a teacher trainer.

Technologies For Learning - Primary Headteacher, Mark Wilson reflects on effective use of ICT and links to a range of practical and useful resources


These are worth following because they:

  • talk about learning
  • are on the whole, rooted in practice and experience
  • provoke thought and reflection
  • link to things I usually haven't seen elsewhere
  • are updated frequently
  • inspire me to share my own experiences
I'm sure there are hundreds of others, if you know a good one I've missed, please leave the link for me !




No comments:

Post a Comment